"Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange" has become our partner.
The OJSC Belarusian Universal Commodity Exchange was established in 2003 in order to improve the mechanism of government regulation in the field of domestic and foreign trade and to develop formal wholesale market.
The exchange auctions are held in strict conformity with Rules of exchange trade for goods included in the List of commodities, admitted to exchange trade.
The main services of the Universal Commodity Exchange include:
A new line of exchange service is logistics of exchange. This means opportunity of conducting exchange auctions taking into consideration marketing under the terms of supplying commodities into the regions closest to buyer.
- Arrangement of conditions for exchange trading sessions/auctions,
- Conduct of exchange trading sessions/auctions,
- Registration of exchange deals,
- Arrangement of expert examination of the exchange commodity quality in cases stipulated by the rules of exchange trading within the commodity exchange,
- Evaluation of demand and supply of commodities,
- Рrice quоtation,
- Examination of factors influencing the market value dynamics.
Mоrе dеtailed information and contacts are given at the address
Universal Commodity Exchange
To satisfy growing needs of storage space a new warehouse was
erected in August 2006. The area of the warehouse is 1050 square meters, and it
is designated for storage of wood pellets. Total warehouse area in WT Terminal
currently is 7750 square meters.